22.01.2020 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Use select2 library bundled with WooCommerce
08.01.2020 – server side changes
- Support calculation bugfix
17.12.2019 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Coating color bugfix
25.11.2019 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Laser cutting technology support (Beta) (Please read the documentation )
- New printer type: Laser Cutting
- New material type: Laser Cutting Workpiece
- DXF (2D) file format is allowed for uploading for laser cutting printers
- Laser cutting printers have new settings in the advanced options: Startup Time, Cutting Speed, Travel Speed, Piercing Time
- Laser cutting workpiece materials have new settings: Workpiece Thickness, Cutting Speed, Piercing Time. These settings override the printer’s settings.
- Option to show the Number of Shapes and Total Path in the Model Stats.
- Option to show the price request form if an unsupported DXF entity is found.
- Option to show the price request form if a model is too small
- Show Ground option in the Product Viewer configuration
- Print Time displayed as hh:mm:ss on the frontend
- Printers and materials can charge per Bounding Box XY (width x length)