09.07.2020 – 184.108.40.206 release
- WC 4.3 fix
17.06.2020 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Several bugfixes for the bulk upload form
13.06.2020 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Bugfix: model scaling message
- setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, ‘C’);
13.05.2020 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Purge shipping rates cache option (ON by default)
04.05.2020 – 126.96.36.199 release
- Bugfix: correctly show print time for 100+ hours
03.05.2020 – 188.8.131.52 release
01.05.2020 – 2.8.7 release
- WPML multi currency support
26.04.2020 – 2.8.6 release
- Shortcode generator submenu
- Bulk upload mode (shortcode is created through the Shortcode generator) (DEMO)
- Printers and materials can charge per support material volume and can have a fixed support removal charge.
- Show Support Charges option on Settings -> Checkout/Pricing tab
- Added [buy_link_raw] tag to e-mail templates
- Changed the layout of client’s Price Requests page
- Added thumbmail to admin’s price requests page
- Multi Currency for WooCommerce support
- Re-Slice options on the price request edit page
- Save button on the price request edit page
- WooCommerce 4.0 tested
22.01.2020 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Use select2 library bundled with WooCommerce
08.01.2020 – server side changes
- Support calculation bugfix
17.12.2019 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Coating color bugfix
25.11.2019 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Laser cutting technology support (Beta) (Please read the documentation )
- New printer type: Laser Cutting
- New material type: Laser Cutting Workpiece
- DXF (2D) file format is allowed for uploading for laser cutting printers
- Laser cutting printers have new settings in the advanced options: Startup Time, Cutting Speed, Travel Speed, Piercing Time
- Laser cutting workpiece materials have new settings: Workpiece Thickness, Cutting Speed, Piercing Time. These settings override the printer’s settings.
- Option to show the Number of Shapes and Total Path in the Model Stats.
- Option to show the price request form if an unsupported DXF entity is found.
- Option to show the price request form if a model is too small
- Show Ground option in the Product Viewer configuration
- Print Time displayed as hh:mm:ss on the frontend
- Printers and materials can charge per Bounding Box XY (width x length)
15.11.2019 – 22.214.171.124 release
- WooCommerce 3.8.0 tested
- Show error code for the failed file upload
05.11.2019 – 126.96.36.199 release
- Minor bugfixes
06.10.2019 – 188.8.131.52 release
- Added “Show Support Material Volume” option to model stats
- Admin area: Added a few more tooltips
- Bugfix: “Price Requests” permalink
- Bugfix: Correctly show the price request form for stp models which are too large
- Added documentation link
02.09.2019 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Bugfix: discount removal
- WC 3.7 compatibility
23.08.2019 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Bugfix: disallow adding nonexistent files to cart
- Bugfix: NinjaForms submissions fix
- Bugfix: discount price is displayed properly
- Bugfix: JS error in the admin
02.08.2019 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Backend: added Group column to printers, materials and coatings
- Backend: Group Name autocompletion
- Price calculation bugfix for DLP printers
- Original file name in the 3D viewer to be taken from cookies
29.07.2019 – 22.214.171.124 release
- New admin area for printers, materials, coatings, infills and price requests
- Price Requests page in customer’s my-account menu
- Model name on “my orders” page is clickable
- Removed IDs of printers, coatings and materials in the shopping cart.
- Ability to use the Infill option without API (does nothing, but can be useful for price requests)
- Original file name stays in the 3D viewer.
- New shortcode for emails to customers: [price_requests_page_url]
- HTML in email templates bugfix
- Proper infill auto selection when a cart item is clicked
- Mail function to customer bugfix
- Fixed a few PHP notice messages
15.06.2019 – 126.96.36.199 release
- Custom attributes bugfix
- Discount price bugfix
01.06.2019 – 188.8.131.52 release
- New orders now have information about material volume, print time, etc
- System Status: added file chunk size check
- Cookie deletion bugfix
26.05.2019 – 184.108.40.206 release
- New admin page “System Status”
- JS bugfixes
18.05.2019 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Email templates: can use HTML
- Email templates: “mail from” bugfix
15.05.2019 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Inch resize bugfix
09.05.2019 – 22.214.171.124 release
02.05.2019 – 126.96.36.199 release
- WC 3.6 Discount fix
27.04.2019 – 188.8.131.52 release
- Frontend: searchable dropdown layout
- Frontend: multi step process option
- Frontend: “Adjust canvas position on scroll” option
- Frontend: “Lists” layout has photos
- Backend: new admin menu
- Backend: infills section
- Hide reviews option
- Printers, materials, coatings and infills have section description
- Bugfix: store resized predefined models properly
23.04.2019 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Variation bugfix
19.04.2019 – 220.127.116.11 release
- WC 3.6 compatibility
10.04.2019 – 2.5.1 release
- New setting – Download Links in Order Emails
03.04.2019 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Discount bugfix
- Fixed obj models on mobile browsers
02.04.2019 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Use MeshLambertMaterial instead of MeshPhongMaterial on mobile devices
- Discount rules with lower IDs fire first
- Option to show the price request form if a multi-mesh obj file is uploaded
- Mini-cart bugfix
- Reload button bugfix
- Predefined model optimization bugfix
- Slider layout bugfix
- Fixed some php notice messages
21.03.2019 – 126.96.36.199 release
10.03.2019 – 188.8.131.52 release
- WooCommerce detection bugfix
03.03.2019 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Updated Three.js to the latest version (r101)
- Added discount system
- Keep old filename option
- Automatically select a fitting compatible printer if a model is too large
- Dutch translation
- Mobile view bugfix
14.12.2018 – 220.127.116.11 release
12.12.2018 – 18.104.22.168 release
- New processing feature: polygon reduction
- New model stats option: number of polygons
- Price debug mode
- More DLP/SLA options (experimental)
- Shows error message if a model is 404
- Shows price request form for multimesh obj models
- Server update: better support for STP and IGS models.
08.11.2018 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Bugfix: slider layout sort order
- Server update: slicing accuracy increased
07.11.2018 – 126.96.36.199 release
- Bugfix: material switching
28.10.2018 – 188.8.131.52 release
- Bugfix: predefined model upload
25.10.2018 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Bugfix: missing print time in DLP printers.
18.10.2018 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Bugfix: missing infill in ninjaforms submissions.
04.10.2018 – 2.3.8 release
- New slicer option – Cura 3.4 (faster, more accurate)
- New parameters for Cura3.4: retraction_enable, retraction_amount, retraction_speed, outer_inset_first, machine_max_feedrate_x, machine_max_feedrate_y, acceleration_enabled, support_infill_rate, cool_fan_enabled, cool_fan_speed, cool_fan_speed_min, cool_fan_speed_max, adhesion_type, magic_spiralize.
- Server upgrade for the multi-threaded Cura 3.4
- Can choose FDM printer model from the dropdown
- Infill 5% step
- New product attribute – original filename
28.09.2018 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Bugfix for the price request form not showing up
20.09.2018 – 22.214.171.124 release
- New option – “Scale 100% on Printer Change”
14.09.2018 – 126.96.36.199 release
- Bugfix: hide the price request form until the model is completely uploaded
- 3 decimals to scale fields
03.09.2018 – 2.3.4 release
- Materials can charge per volumetric weight.
01.09.2018 – 188.8.131.52 release
- Server hardware and software update. Server side operations are up to 50% faster now.
- Improved model position optimization.
- Price rounding option
- DLP printer bugfix
09.08.2018 – 184.108.40.206 release
- CSS fix
02.08.2018 – 220.127.116.11 release
- 0 scale bugfix
- No thumbnail bugfix
22.07.2018 – 2.3.2 release
- Form Builder (NinjaForms integration)
- Logged in users don’t need to enter the e-mail address
- Removed Z axis rotation, as it’s not very useful
- Bugfix: 0×0×0 dimensions in the email
- Bugfix: rotation fields losing focus
- Bugfix: scaling bug
- CSS adjustments
05.07.2018 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Materials and printers can charge per removed material volume (bounding box volume – material volume)
- Initial file chunk size matches max_upload_size
02.07.2018 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Option to scale axis independently
- Manual rotation option
- Short file names in the shopping cart
17.06.2018 – 126.96.36.199 release
- File names are stored as md5
- Added bottom/top layer thickness option to Cura slicer
- Materials can now charge per bounding box volume
- Added sender email address to email templates
- Added Spanish translation
- Minor CSS adjustments
01.06.2018 – 188.8.131.52 release
30.05.2018 – 184.108.40.206 release
- WC 3.4 compatibility
19.05.2018 – 220.127.116.11 release
09.05.2018 – 2.2.3 release
- Attribute bugfix
18.04.2018 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Weight calculation bugfix
- JS optimization
11.03.2018 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Post status bugfix
07.03.2018 – 126.96.36.199 release
- “Startup Cost” bugfix
06.02.2018 – 188.8.131.52 release
- New “Startup Cost” field on the settings page
- Added energy, depreciation and repair cost fields to the printer’s advanced options
- Corrected cart price formatting
- Fixed some warnings and deprecated functions
- Added Chinese translation
18.01.2018 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Dokan pro plugin fix
- Price display fix
22.12.2017 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Added option to show XYZ axis
- Product width, length and height get properly updated in the shopping cart
- Files with inch unit get resized properly
22.11.2017 – 2.1.8 release
Order Again button:
- takes to the product page if the order contains a single 3dprint product
- shows a warning message if the order contains 3print and non-3dprint products
21.11.2017 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Admin area pagination
- Possibility to configure price request/checkout options per product. (doesn’t work with shortcodes)
- Default infill 0% bugfix
- CSS fix
13.10.2017 – 2.1.6 release
- New slicer option – Slic3r.
- Added some more Cura options.
- Option to disable model animation on mobile devices for performance reasons.
10.09.2017 – 2.1.3 release
- Option to show the price request form if : a model can not be repaired, a model is too large, multiple stl files could not be packed, a model can’t be analysed or subscription is expired.
- Printers, materials, coatings have a new price option: +% of total price.
- Materials have a new price option: hourly price.
06.07.2017 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Patch for WooCommerce 3.x attributes
29.06.2017 – 126.96.36.199 release
- Patch for WooCommerce 3.1.0
28.06.2017 – 188.8.131.52 release
03.06.2017 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Email templates
- Ability to arrange multiple STL models from a ZIP file.
- New product attribute – Scale
- Added portuguese translation
23.05.2017 – 220.127.116.11 release
- Added default unit setting
- Inch conversion fix
02.05.2017 – 18.104.22.168 release
- “Request price” bugfix
11.04.2017 – 2.0.7 release
08.04.2017 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Product gallery works in WooCommerce 3.0
05.04.2017 – 126.96.36.199 release
- WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
27.03.2017 – 2.0.6 release
- New layouts: slider and group slider
- Several bugfixes
27.02.2017 – 188.8.131.52 release
- New feature: image printing. Jpg, png, gif, bmp files get converted to stl. (Works best with high contrast images such as logos)
- Obj files with textures are supported now. (A zip file with obj, mtl and image files should be uploaded)
- Printers have “Full color printing” option
- Can use zip files as predefined models
- Get a quote email address is configurable
- Scale lock: can’t scale lower than the minimum model side setting
- Changed dimension input field style
- Several bugfixes
11.01.2017 – 2.0.3 release
- Added German translation
- Fullscreen bugfix
08.01.2017 – 2.0.2 release
- DLP printer type (experimental)
- Model rotation adjusted for DLP printers.
- Printers, materials and coatings have Description and Photo fields. (displayed as a tooltip)
- Canvas resolution is configurable.
- Shopping Cart and Checkout: model name is displayed instead of product name.
- Shopping Cart and Checkout: printers, models, coatings follow the display settings.
- Price bugfix
- Invisible models bugfix
27.12.2016 – 1.9.9 release
- Printers have a minimum model side option (default 1mm, small models will be upscaled)
- Materials and coatings have glow and transparency options
- Fixed repair/rotation process
20.12.2016 – 1.9.8 release
- Fullscreen mode option
- Optimize model option (automatically rotates the model to optimize the 3D printing process)
- Shadow option
- Ground mirror option
- Added second light source
- File uploading is displayed on the canvas
- ASCII stl bugfix
- Material/weight bugfix (was negative in some broken models)
- A few CSS tweaks
11.12.2016 – 184.108.40.206 release
- Shading option (flat, smooth)
- Repair and analyse messages are displayed on the canvas
- Canvas resolution is detected automatically
- Coating bugfix
10.12.2016 – 1.9 release
- Switched to Three.js library
- Autorotation option
- Resize on scale option
- Fit camera on resize option
- Grid and printer box can be hidden
- Materials and coatings have a configurable shininess level (plastic, metal, wood)
- Build tray shape option (rectangle, circle)
- Temporarily removed support for .mtl files
- Temporarily removed zoom and camera angle options
29.11.2016 – 1.8.1 release
- Model repair feature. (through Slic3r)
26.11.2016 – 220.127.116.11 release
- IE css fix
- Improved theme compatibility
23.11.2016 – 1.8 release
- Drag and drop feature
- Upload button can be hidden
- Loading image is customizable
19.11.2016 – 1.7.7 release
- API trial: first 30 models can be analysed for free
- Minor bugfixes
18.11.2016 – 1.7.6 release
- Extra file types support (experimental): IGES, STEP
- Added “Clone” button for printers, materials and coatings
- Printers, materials and coatings can be enabled or disabled
- File chunk size is configurable
02.10.2016 – 1.7.4 release
- Improved theme compatibility
- Got rid of 2 woocommerce templates
- Added Italian translation
- Bugfix: empty default values
- Bugfix: price blinking
22.09.2016 – 1.7.3 release
- Added extra price fields
- Model’s weight is now passed to shipping modules. This works only with modules which calculate weight through shopping cart. (See FAQ)
- Backend: fff/fdm specific options are hidden in “Advanced Options” button.
- Bugfix: Scale is set to 100% when file unit is switched
- Bugfix: Loading image shows up immediately once the analysis is started
- Frontend CSS adjustments
03.09.2016 – 18.104.22.168 release
- Load Everywhere option. (useful for [product_page] shortcode)
- Several bugfixes.
19.08.2016 – 1.7.2 release
- Server side triangulation option.
- Some bugfixes and css adjustments.
08.07.2016 – 1.7 release
- Added travel speed option.
- Re-enabled density field for filaments.
- In the admin printers, materials and coatings can expanded and collapsed.
- If uploaded model is too large a warning is shown.
05.07.2016 – 1.6.8 release
- Added printer type option.
- Now only FFF printers use API.
- Some bugfixes.
15.06.2016 – 1.6.6 release
- Added product gallery support.
- Performance optimization for predefined products with fixed price.
13.06.2016 – 1.6.5 release
- Can add a predefined model to a product (see FAQ).
- File Unit can be hidden.
03.06.2016 – 22.214.171.124 release
- Added support material option.
- Model stats can be configured.
- Print time can be displayed in model stats.
- Some bugfixes
05.04.2016 – v126.96.36.199 release
- OBJ files can be analysed.
- Printers can charge per hour.
- Printers have a new option – print speed.
- Added fixed price option for printers, materials and coatings.
- Can choose between minimum price and starting price.
- Added some tooltips in the admin.
- CSS/JS versioning.
- Several bugfixes.
24.03.2016 – v1.5.8 release
- Model analysis feature. This is a paid feature that allows calculating real volume using infill and shell thickness.
- Printers have new parameters: Layer Height, Wall Thickness, Nozzle Size, Infill Options.
- Templates are configurable per attribute.
- Swedish translation.
- Several bugfixes and css adjustments.
- Repair feature is deactivated for a while.
22.03.2016 – v1.5.2 release
17.03.2016 – v1.5.1 release
- Custom update mechanism.
16.03.2016 – v1.5 release
- Model repair feature (stl only). This is an experimental feature, the repair is performed by Slic3r on a remote server. May be replaced in the future.
- Added two new attribute layouts (dropdowns and colors).
- Cookie lifetime is configurable.
- Added gzip rules to .htaccess.
- Added model dimensions to scale.
- Can hide scale.
- Moved printers/materials/coatings to sql tables.
- Added sort orders.
- Added group names.
- Materials can be assigned to coatings.
- Added uninstall script.
- File size is checked for extracted files.
- Fixed uploading of files with uppercase extensions.
- Fixed zip archives with utf8 files inside.
- Fixed MacOS Safari bug.
- Fixed Zoom setting.
- Fixed model cache.
- Minor bugfixes and layout changes.
P.S. If you’re upgrading and you have materials assigned to printers you will need to reassign them.
15.02.2016 – v1.4.3 release
- Materials can be assigned to printers.
- Custom attributes can alter the material amount.
- Can hide model stats.
- If a printer/plane color is empty they get invisible.
- Fixed hidden boxes.
- Minor bugfixes.
12.02.2016 – v1.4 release
- Added scaling feature. Users can resize their models, also now if the model is too large it’s automatically resized to fit into the selected printer.
- Renamed Filament to Material, enabled Density field for non-filament materials.
- The percentage of custom attributes now can be applied to the total, printer price, material price or coating price.
- Now it’s possible to set different price rates for different amounts of material/volume (see FAQ).
- Fixed uploading of files with utf8 names.
- Printers, materials and coatings are translatable now.
- Button color is configurable.
- Canvas stats and printer/material/coating boxes can be hidden.
- Minor layout fixes.
- Some language fixes.
01.11.2015 – v1.3 release
- Zip file support. Models can be uploaded in a zip archive (one model per archive).
- Obj models with .mtl files and textures can be uploaded in a zip archive.
- Better obj file support.
- Added a housekeeping feature.
- Minor layout fix.
07.09.2015 – v1.2.8 release
- Now price is always calculated on the client side to speed things up and verified on the server when a product is added to cart.
- Price options (number of decimals, currency position, etc) are now inherited from WooCommerce.
- Several bugfixes.
25.08.2015 – v1.2.5 release
- Surface Area calculation
- New material type – coating. Price is calculated per cm2 of area surface.
- Some CSS fixes.
- Minor bugfixes and language changes.
18.08.2015 – v1.2.1 release
- Custom attributes now can have a price (flat or %). More details in FAQ section.
- Webgl is enabled by default.
- Non jumpy layout.
- Ajax functions are wp compatible now.
- Minor bugixes.
13.08.2015 – v1.1.7 release
- Added file upload settings.
- Admin now can leave comments in the price request manager.
- When the plugin is in “request a quote” mode the price and model dimensions are calculated on the client side giving a performance boost.
- Some layout changes.
- Fixed some bugs including wrong dimensions calculation of some models.
- Tidied up the code and added some hooks.
05.08.2015 – v1.1 release
- Added model thumbnail.
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce themes.
- The plugin is translation ready now.
- Added Russian Translation.
- Added possibility to assign certain printers and materials to products. (More details in FAQ section)
- Added ground plane.
- Ground plane color and printer color are configurable.
- Added zoom settings.
- A few bugfixes.
02.08.2015 – v1.0.3 release
- Performance optimization
- Configurable product viewer
- Several bugfixes
26.07.2015 – Initial release (v1.0)